ESTA is an Electronic System for Travel Authorization introduced by US dept. Of Homeland security for International travellers who are seeking to travel to USA under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). All eligible travellers who plan to travel to the USA under the VWP must apply for a travel authorization and are recommended to apply for ESTA Registration at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Reward and Experience:
ESTA will support 2 students each year, either entering a college or university, granting each $500 to be used towards educational expenses.
Applicants will be asked to write an essay (no more than 800 words) on:
- What motivates you study abroad
- Advantages of international Education
Once you complete the essay, please use the Scholarship Submission Form to submit your essay and information required below:
- Full name, mobile number and mailing address.
- College or university, you're currently attending.
- College / university registration proof.
- Major Information.
- For spring semester essay must be submitted by Dec 31st, 2018 and winner will be announced by Jan 15th, 2019. Fall Semester deadline is July 15th, 2019 and winner will be announced on July 30th, 2019.
- For questions, more information, please email email@example.com or call @ +44 0-808-189-1441 (UK Freecall).