ESTA Online Application for San Marino
Since 12 January 2009 all travellers from one of the participating countries of the VWP (Visa Waiver Program) are obliged to apply online for an ESTA. San Marino is a participating country and therefore nationals are entitled to the electronic application procedure. Visa-free travel allows citizens of San Marino to enter the United States without a visa. Here briefly the remark, since it is often asked - the US ESTA is not a visa.
The electronic procedure was introduced due to the development of the security situation by Homeland Security. The U.S. authorities would like to clarify in advance who wants to enter the country. Please also note that you need a valid ESTA for transit.
Small checklist what you need for your application
- Your electronic passport
- Private information (including: parents' names, address and contact details)
- Your identity card number
- Information / name / address of current or former employer
- Emergency contact information - inside or outside the United States (name, phone number, email address)
- Information about your accommodation / whereabouts in the USA (hotel, house, apartment - with address and telephone number)
- Authorized credit card for online payment