What do I have to pay attention for when I fill in an ESTA form?
In order to be able to travel to the USA with a UK passport without having any problems, it is mandatory to fill in the ESTA visa form. This means that you no longer need to apply for your visa at the US Embassy for tourism and business purposes when entering the USA. You can then travel to the USA without a visa for 90 days at a time.
You can fill out the ESTA form here, after the successful verification of your application you will receive your approval by mail or courier.
Applying for an ESTA visa takes only a few minutes, there are some things you should be aware of when applying for an electronic visa:
- You have a valid electronic passport
- You have a return or onward ticket that does not end in Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean
- You enter the United States for no longer than 90 days at a time or have only a stopover in the United States
- The purpose of the trip is tourism or business
What information do I need to fill in the form to enter the United States?
To apply for an ESTA visa you will need the following information:
- Personal information
- your passport data
- your address
- names of your parents
- phone number & e-mail address
- employment information
- Travel information & emergency contact
- Where do you spend your stay in the USA? If you do not have any specific information yet, you can also enter "unknown".
- Specify an emergency contact, which may be relatives, friends or acquaintances all over the world.
- Eligibility questions
- Questions that determine whether you are eligible to apply for an ESTA
You should apply for the ESTA a few days (min. 72 hours) before entering the United States. In the case of having a UK citizenship, there are usually no difficulties and the application is approved within a short period of time, unless the conditions are not met. The online application form is quick and easy. If you still have any questions about the fields in the application form, you can contact our trained multi-lingual staff by phone or e-mail.